BREAKING NEWS

George Michael Didn’t Die From A Drug Overdose

George Michael’s autopsy report was finally revealed and the singer didn’t die from a drug overdose.

The Wham! star passed away on Christmas Day from a “dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and fatty liver,” according to the coroner.

George was 53 years old and his funeral has been on hold until the tests were completed.

Many thought George’s death was the result of drug use since he was open about his addiction in the past but he died of natural causes.

MORE ON:
george michael
Article continues below advertisement
Advertisement

Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

© Copyright 2023 OK!. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.