trending in NEWS
- Jeannie Mai Admits She Got Caught On Snapchat Shoplifting
- Kylie Jenner Looking For New Friends After Jordyn Woods Cheating Scandal
- John Stamos Gets Tattoo Of Nick Jonas' Face During Hilarious Prank War
- Inside Lady Gaga And Lisa Vanderpump’s ‘Girls Being Girls’ Night Out
- New Project? Tamera Mowry Hints At 'Something Amazing On The Horizon'
Kate Hudson Is Willing To Change For Her New Man!
A source tells OK! that Kate Hudson is so smitten with new boyfriend Danny Fujikawa who’s sober, that she’s scaling way back on her partying. “Kate loves going out, so this is a big change for her, but she’s looking at it as a healthy opportunity,” says the source. “She wants to focus her attention on the relationship.” Though she isn’t cutting out booze forever, the source says that Kate, is enjoying getting to know the 30-year-old musician away from the Hollywood party scene. “Being on the same page makes her feel really connected with him,” says the source. “And though she’s never been one to get out of control when drinking, she says it’s nice to feel assured she’s not going to get drunk”
- Kate Hudson