trending in NEWS
- Is Jason Duggar Courting? Fans Think The Now Legal Teen Is Next To Find A Spouse
- Gwyneth Paltrow Flashes Engagement Ring at ‘Avengers’ Premiere in Leggy Look: Pics...
- Meek Mill To Be Released From Prison Within The Hour
- Kanye West Shares Hilarious Snaps Of Him Playing Dolls With Daughter North
- New And Improved! The Top 15 Celebrity Plastic Surgeries Gone Right
Kate Hudson Is Willing To Change For Her New Man!
A source tells OK! that Kate Hudson is so smitten with new boyfriend Danny Fujikawa who’s sober, that she’s scaling way back on her partying. “Kate loves going out, so this is a big change for her, but she’s looking at it as a healthy opportunity,” says the source. “She wants to focus her attention on the relationship.” Though she isn’t cutting out booze forever, the source says that Kate, is enjoying getting to know the 30-year-old musician away from the Hollywood party scene. “Being on the same page makes her feel really connected with him,” says the source. “And though she’s never been one to get out of control when drinking, she says it’s nice to feel assured she’s not going to get drunk”
- Kate Hudson