#ManicureMonday: Guess This Celeb Mani
So, Coachella-loving Vanessa Hudgens had one of the coolest manis we’ve seen at the festival thus far! She was spotted rocking a floral maxi with henna-covered hands and nails adorned with tons of crystals. V took a beverage break from the intense desert sun with Activate Fruit Punch, where we got a good close up of thse tips—love them!
Follow these steps to copy V’s look from celebrity manicurist Patricia Yankee:
- Shape nails into a tapered almond style.
- Polish the nails with two coats of nude polish, such as Clay or Earth from Patricia Nail Lacquer. Let dry completely.
- Using a white nail art pen such as Sally Hansen’s, draw thin line designs in swirl patterns and lines to duplicate henna nail art patterns. Don’t be afraid to change up the looks from finger to finger!
- Once you have formed the lines into your desired patterns, apply a top coat to one nail at a time, then use a toothpick to add Swarovski crystals into the wet top coat accenting the henna nail detail.
- Once you have your desired patterns, finish all nails with a top coat to seal. Note: if you want a longer nail length or a temporary look because your lifestyle doesn’t allow for long nails all the time, try decorating pre-glued nails before applying and then press on for your special event or night out.