- Daddy Duties! David Beckham & His Kids Have The Cutest Family Fun Day
- Carrie Underwood Shows Off Facial Scar From Accident In A New Close-Up Photo
- Taylor Swift's Stalker Breaks Into Her Apartment To Shower & Sleep In Her Bed
- Kendall Jenner Sneaks Into A Club With Blake Griffin
- Blac Chyna Is All Smiles Amid Her Custody Battle With Rob Kardashian
Mariah Carey Wanted Bryan Tanaka's Love, She Just Didn't Want To Pay For it!
Mariah Carey and boy toy Bryan Tanaka have called it quits and a source says it’s all about the Benjamins. According to the source, the singer made an arrangement with Bryan following her sudden split from fiancé James Packer: She would pay the backup dancer as long as he was her boyfriend. But then, the source says, he got greedy: “Their initial agreement was that for six months,” “Bryan would have full access to Mariah’s lifestyle, all expenses paid, and would get a weekly stipend.” But as his “contract” neared expiration, he started pushing for a bigger payday, which prompted the diva to put her stiletto-clad foot down. Says the source, “Mariah had enough of his demands, so she ended it.” She’s currently auditioning new champagne holders.