- Jackson Family Already Fighting Over Dying Joe’s Funeral Arrangements
- Priyanka Chopra Takes Nick Jonas To Meet Her Mom In India
- ‘SYTYCD’ Host Cat Deeley Welcomes Baby No. 2 With Husband Patrick Kielty
- Kendra Duggar Reveals Post-Baby Body In ‘Twinning’ Photo With Joy-Anna
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend's Daughter Luna Is Adorable Playing The Drums
Mila Kunis Is Not A Fan Of Ashton Kutcher's New Friend!
Mila Kunis wasn’t thrilled whenever Ashton Kutcher headed out to work on season 2 of his Netflix comedy, The Ranch. An insider says that the mom of two has been worried about the actor’s connection with his costar Elisha Cuthbert. “They were spending up to 12 hours a day on set together and then there were times when the whole cast went out after they wrapped,” Explains the insider, who adds that even though Elisha is married, “Mila can’t help but feel threatened by the bond she’s forming with Ashton.” While the insider stresses that Ashton “hasn’t done anything suspicious,” the circumstances “were enough to make any wife feel a little insecure.”