Ready, Set, Reddit: Friday, June 28th!
Here’s the best stuff on the front page of the internet today:
- SOMEONE isn’t a fan of the mall: [r/aww]
- Zach Galifianakis cracks up on Jimmy Kimmel Live [r/videos]
- Today’s Awesome AMA: “Weird” Al Yankovic! [r/iAmA]
- What is this, opposite day? [r/funny]
- Best way to get your cats on Reddit.. [r/pics]
- Just Kidding, THIS is the best way to get your cats on Reddit: [r/aww]
- Just look at his little legssss: [r/aww]
- Guy walks 240 miles in 10 days to support the kidnapped women in Cleveland: [r/pics]
- Conan O’Brien investigates stolen mug: [r/funny]
- Awesome picture of overgrown ruins of a Celtic castle: [r/pics]
- Spiderman IS REAL, you guys: [r/funny]
- Guess I won’t be working today: [r/funny]
- Kids these days: [/funny]
What’s your favorite of the day? Did I miss anything? Tell me in the comments below or tweet me at @OKMagazine.