Ready, Set, Reddit: Monday, June 15th!
Here’s the best stuff on the front page of the internet today:
- Dog chasing a stick — from the stick’s point of view [r/aww]
- Reddit couple covers Bruno Mars: [r/aww]
- Nope, would definitely not mind this travel pillow: [r/aww]
- There’s no way this is real, but: [r/funny]
- “Morgan Freeman” reading Everyone Poops: [r/videos]
- So this Church looks like a confused chicken: [r/pics]
- And I guess Buildings That Look Like People is the new hot meme? [r/funny]
- Aaaand 12 pandas on a blanket: [r/aww]
- Just two happy, smiling guys: [r/aww]
- Thanks to some cheerful redditors, some patients at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles had a pizza party: [r/pics]
- How one Major Leaguer handles hecklers. WARNING: This is awesome: [r/videos]
What’s your favorite of the day? Did I miss anything? Tell me in the comments below or tweet me at @OKMagazine.