Summer’s Must-Attend Event: ‘Rosé Day LA’ Launches In Los Angeles
Guests will enjoy a variety of Moët & Chandon rosé champagnes, rosé wines, and more.
National Rosé Day is right around the corner!
While Rosé Day is typically reserved for the second Saturday of June each year, it will be brought to life with the launch of “Rosé Day LA” on June 9th at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu, California.
Moët & Chandon will headline this year’s inaugural “Rosé Day LA,” and B.B. Rosé – Domaine Bertaud Belieu Côte de Provence, St Tropez will be the official wine of the event.
Attendees are in for quite the treat as “Top Chef” Chef Dakota Weiss will be joining and collaborating with famed “Iron Chef” Marc Forgione, who will be curating the menu and food trucks for the event.
Guests in attendance will enjoy a midsummer’s day picnic filled with Instagram-worthy moments & activities, with Malibu serving as the stunning backdrop.
Music will be provided by celebrity DJ’s Zen Freeman, Devin Lucien, and Caroline D’Amore.
So, how do you get your ticket? Check out the information below!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ($85)
- Access to the event, June 9th 12:30PM to 8:00PM
- Complimentary shuttle service from White Cloud Ranch (parking and Uber drop off) to Saddlerock Ranch
- Open meadow seating
- Ice bag to keep your wine chilled (one per bottle purchased)
- Access to DJ’s, luxury brands and leisure activities
- Access to wine bottle bars throughout the day ($)
- Access to food court featuring gourmet food from some of LA’s finest Food Trucks curated by Iron Chef Marc Forgione and featuring some of his signature dishes ($)
- *No re-entry permitted($) available at an additional cost
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE ($165)
All benefits listed above, plus:
- Expedited VIP line at event entrance
- Priority shuttle service from White Cloud Ranch to Saddlerock Ranch
- Preferred view of stage in VIP section w/ partial shade, hammocks, and pillows
- Access to VIP section w/ additional bars and food & beverage vendors ($)
- Access to VIP restrooms
For more information and ticketing visit: RoseDayLA.com
B.B. Rosé – Domaine Bertaud Belieu Côte de Provence, St Tropez is the official wine partner.
And Art of Elysium will be the event’s charity partner with proceeds from ticket sales being donated to the foundation.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!