Ashley Greene rarely has a misstep in the style department so it’s no surprise the actress turned heads at the iHeartRadio Music Awards in a white geometric dress and tousled strands.
Celebrity hair stylist Richard Collins was the guru behind the pretty, fresh look and explains he is always inspired by the dress the celebrity is wearing.
“I wanted her hair to be a bit edgier with lots of movement and texture, while also playing off of the fun atmosphere of the music awards,” he said.
Get the look with Richard’s easy steps:
1. Mist dry hair with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray to protect hair from heat styling but also keep it soft and shiny
2. Then, take a two inch section of hair and twist it. Wrap the twist around the barrel of a 1.5” curling iron, leaving out the ends to keep the look a bit edgier
3. Twist and curl the whole head section by section. Keep some pieces straighter, especially around the hairline, to create a more tousled look
4. After curling each section, spray Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo at the root to give hair a boost of body and texture.
5. Finish with Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer to keep waves in place, but still leave them soft and touchable
Which celeb’s style do you most often try to emulate? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.