Kacey Musgraves was a big winner at the 2014 Grammys—both in the awards and beauty department. Kristofer Buckle created the country singer’s gorgeous look using Tarte cosmetics and shares his top tips for scoring a similarly sweet face.
• To prep Kacey’s face, Kristofer applied clean slate poreless 12-hr perfecting primer.
• For evening her skin tone, he buffed Amazonian clay full coverage 12-hour foundation in medium all over.
• For a gorgeous, peachy flush Kristofer dusted Amazonian clay 12-hr blush in blissful over the apples of Kacey’s cheeks.
• He set her complexion with Amazonian clay finishing powder.
• To create a rose smoky eye, Kristofer used the be MATTEnificent colored clay eye & cheek palette. He swept “view from the taupe” and “rose to the occasion” on the outer corners of her eyes. Then he lightly smudged “two plums up” on her bottom lashline to give a soft, wide-eyed look.
• He finished by defining her eyebrows with brow architect shaper, liner and definer.
• To complement the softness of her look, Kristofer applied power pigment in tipsy over Kacey’s lips.
Which celeb had the best beauty look at the Grammys? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.