“Khloe Kardashian, the mystery child of the Kardarshian clan, is always one to explore new trends with her hair. Ombré is one of the most requested and sought-after looks in my salon and Khloe’s look is super organic because her face is framed seamlessly by different shades of caramel. Follow these steps below to steal her style,” says Teeluck.
- B-Line By Nancy Braun Styling Cream
- Blow dryer with nozzle
- Round medium ceramic brush
- Matrix Total Results Amplify Volume Moose
Get the look:
- Shampoo hair with your choice of cleansing shampoo followed with appropriate conditioner.
- Towel dry hair.
- Apply styling moose, flip head upside down and power dry to create more volume.
- Once dry, smooth out hair with a medium, round, ceramic brush. Key technique when blow drying: wrap the hair around your brush as you would with a curling iron and allow heat to penetrate each section. This will give the hair body, fullness, and an effortless look.
- When hair is smooth, break through hair with fingers and make sure to apply some B-Calm Styling Cream—it will help with flyaways and any rough patches.
Follow these instructions and you can have the perfect hairstyle for date or girls night out. What do you think of Khloe’s ‘do? Are you going to try Roy’s tips tonight at home to get her gorge look? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us your thoughts @OKMagazine and visit Royteeluck.com to make an appointment with Roy or one of his stylists the next time you’re in NYC!