Carrie Diaries star AnnaSophia Robb indulged in a little herbal beauty shopping therapy at the L’Occitane en Provence in New York City recently. She stopped by after appearing on the Today show and was in a great mood despite the cold weather.
Here's what she stocked up on:
- Shea Butter Hand Cream: This best-selling hand cream is sold every three seconds around the world!
- Pivoine Flora Eau de Toilette: The fragrance contains a peony extract from the south of France.
- Almond Shower Supple Skin Oil: The Almond Shower Oil transforms into a lavish, softening foam that gently cleanses, leaving a satiny softness all over the body.
- Shea Butter Ultra-Rich Body Cream: A major cream that contains a high concentration (25%) of Shea Butter.
- Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel and Lavender Foaming Bath: AnnaSophia was so excited about these products she grabbed three of the gels and two of the foaming baths!
What do you think of AnnaSophia's picks? Sound off below or tweet us @OKMagazine!