Twitter
Twitter
GET EMAIL UPDATES FROM OKMAGAZINE

Remember a few months ago when it made headlines that Ashley Greene started a fire that killed her dog? It seems like Ash has more than just the loss of her pup to deal with right now.

OK! Exclusive: Twilight‘s Nikki Reed on Being Vegan

TMZ reports that Ashley is getting sued by her doorman for the fire that accidentally started with a candle lit up the sofa in her apartment building. He claims that he got hurt when running through the building’s hallways during the fire telling people to get out and had to go to the hospital. Fellow tenants in the building are following (law)suit, also claiming that the fire damaged parts of their building and apartments.

OK! News: Get Ashley Greene’s Workout Gear For Less

The puppy in this picture is Ashley’s dog, Theo, who made it out of the fire alive. It was little Marlo who wasn’t so lucky. :(

Should Ashley have gotten sued for the fire she started by accident? Tweet us @OKMagazine.

Download this week's issue of OK! Magazine for only $1.99
COMMENTS
comments powered by Disqus
 
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 388 other followers