If you love pumpkin pie but are trying to slow your roll during Thanksgiving dinner, Arctic Zero offers a delicious alternative that will satisfy your sweet tooth for the seasonal dessert without the guilt. Their Pumpkin & Maple Milkshake is a must-try for anyone who has the beginning of pumpkin season circled on their calendar and a weakness for frothy, cold treats.
Arctic Zero’s Pumpkin & Maple Milkshake
• 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
• 1⁄4 cup Arctic Zero Vanilla Maple frozen dessert
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1⁄4 cup sweetened soy or almond milk
• Dash of pumpkin pie spice
• Vegan whipped cream for topping
• Autumn sprinkles for topping
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and pulse on low until smooth.
2. Pour into a mason jar.
3. Garnish with vegan whipped cream and autumn sprinkles.
How do you manage your calories during the holiday season? Tell us in the comments below or tweet @OKMagazine.