Who will your favorite celeb be paired with this season on Dancing With the Stars? The wait is over! ABC announced the pro pairings today.
ABC announced six pairings on Good Morning America and the whole list is online!
Catch the pairings below!
• Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani
• Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel
• Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas
• Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff
• Romeo and Chelsie Hightower
• Chris Jericho and two-time champion Cheryl Burke
• Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya
• Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
• “Psycho Mike” Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer
Wendy appeared on GMA this morning and said of her partner, Tony (who has been paired with Audrina Patridge and Kate Gosselin the past two seasons), “He is hot, and we’re gonna win.”
Catch all the dance floor action on the season debut March 21, when all 11 couples will perform either the fox-trot or the cha-cha!
Which couple will have the most chemistry? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Catch the clip below!