All products featured on OK! Magazine are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, OK! Magazine may earn an affiliate commission.
Fit and fashionable! Olivia Culpo was spotted leaving a pilates session on Wednesday, June 3, in Los Angeles.
"I always try to follow the 80%, 20% rule when it comes to food. 80% is clean, healthy eating, while treating yourself is the other 20% of the time," she said. "I also love to try different workouts. Right now I have been doing a lot of resistance and weight training, but I also love spinning and barre. For abs and core, pilates is a great workout, because it helps create definition in your abs."
Want to get the look? Recreate Culpo's entire workout outfit, head-to-toe, for less below.
SOLY HUX's 2 Piece Crop Cami Top & Biker Shorts Snake Print Set retails for $22.99.
Shoe Land's Nude Flip Flops retail for $17.99.
STAUD's Bean Bag retails for $185.
Jessica Simpson's Metal Cat-Eye Sunglasses retail for $30.49.