Gyms are generally a place of fitness but throw in a few glasses of wine, some pretty flowers, and 6 gorgeous women with big emotions, and things make for an amazing episode of Real Housewives of Orange County.
When their true feelings surface, things get physical between Alexis and Tamra while new girl, Lydia, has already made herself a few enemies. That's not all though, people. Read on to find out 20 juicy nuggets we learned on last night's episode of RHOC...
1. "Just because you're a grandma doesn't mean you have to look like one" – Alexis on Vicki's face work
2. Alexis baby talked to Vicki and it should probably not happen ever again.
3. Alexis isn't sure how old Lydia is…because she's never asked her for her birth certificate.
4. Being home with 4 kids makes Heather forget that she's an intelligent human being sometimes.
5. Clearing this up for all the housewives – bully: a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
6. According to Alexis, Lydia is a Christian on steroids.
8. The Dubrows are officially sticking a pin in Lydia's magazine offer. No cover, not happenin'.
9. Lydia's mom moved across the street…into Alexis' old house. Yeah, it's a lot to wrap your head around.
10. Slade went to NY to be with his son, Greyson, who is a true warrior and having some health issues. You can read up on his story here.
11. Alexis introduced Lydia to her assistant as "Mrs. McLaughlin"….and it was really awkward.
12. Gretchen compares Alexis coming to Tamra's party as a kid going up to a bully's lunchtable…just don't do it. You're askin' for it, girlfriend.
13. Tamra says Lydia is guilty by association. We gotta admit, she's got a point.
14. This might be the last time Tamra ever hires a psychic medium since she told her she felt the night was going to go smoothly. Ha, we could have done better predictinf than that!
15. Tamra got special wine glasses for her only two real friends there; Heather and Gretchen.
16. We're not sure who felt more awkward when Lydia was interrogating Gretchen, us or Gretchen.
17. We're with Gretchen – Vicki totally said "her baby," it was weird.
18. We're not sure why Heather opened her mouth when Alexis was yelling at Gretchen.
19. Fights don't always take place in the OC. There were big brawls in San Fran and Costa Rica.
20. We're going to go out on a limb here but we're thinking Tamra won't be taking up Alexis' offer of talking one-on-one anytime soon.
What'd you think of this week's episode? Whose side are you in? Tweet us @OKMagazine!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!