Even though it feels like all your favorite shows are on summer hiatus, TV is just getting started, you guys. Use OKMagazine.com's handy-dandy guide to see which of your favorite shows are premiering, ending, and airing specials tonight so that your cable bill doesn't go to waste.
1. Pretty Little Liars: A LiArs Guide to Rosewood. 8pm on ABC Family. Season 4 airs in exactly one week which is amazing news, but considering there's always a million things that happen in each episode, you're probably going to want to watch tonight's PLL special where they'll be recapping everything that's happened thus far (with voice-overs from 'A' herself, Mona!). PLL Cheat sheet, coming right up.
2. Dance Moms. 8pm on Lifetime. Tonight's season 3 summer premiere is two hours long, which means two hours of Abby Lee Miller. 'Nuff said.
3. Married to Medicine: Secrets Revealed. 9pm on Bravo. The two-part reunion was clearly entertaining, but tonight's special episode of M2M airs unseen footage from season 1 (like the below LOL-worthy clip) and reveals some unknown gems of info about the six ladies from Atlanta. Intrigued yet?
4. America's Got Talent. 9pm on NBC. The 8th season which we've basically been hearing about forever finally airs in a two-hour premiere tonight. Who's excited to finally see how Melanie Brown and Heidi Klum are on the juding panel with Howard Stern and Howie Mandell? That would be us.
5. The Little Couple. 10pm on TLC. On tonight's season 5 finale, Bill and Jen finally get to take home baby William! Cuteness galore!
Which of these shows are you going to be watching tonight? Which summer premiere are you most excited for in general? Tweet us @OKMagazine!