Prince Harry is just like you. It’s wedding season, and he spent the weekend traveling to celebrate as an old friend tied the knot. The newly single prince had a fun time in Memphis, across the pond from home. Here what’s you need to know about his weekend.
1. He was sleepy, as you can see. Photographers kept him repeatedly yawning. Maybe too much partying the night before, or the days before in Miami.
3. The groom was Guy Pelly, a British nightclub owner who is a long-time friend of Harry and William. He is even Prince George’s godfather (or one of them, at least). He threw William’s bachelor party!
4. Harry was spotted twerking on the dance floor. Of course he was.
5. He was reportedly surrounded by girls on the dance floor, which also comes as no surprise. If you saw Prince Harry at a wedding, wouldn’t you make a beeline during “Blurred Lines?”
6. The princes were part of the raucous group of party-goers who demanded five encores from the band, whose leader Jimmy Church told the Daily Mail it was “unbelivably wild” and “I’ve been doing this 50 years and I ain’t ever seen anything like this. These guys know how to party.”
7. The boys made the most of their time down south. They chowed down on barbeque at Charlie Vergos’ Rendezvous restaurant with a large group on Thursday night.
8. When in Memphis… go to Graceland! The brothers enjoyed a private tour of Elvis Presley’s homestead.
What is your favorite part about Harry and William’s trip to Memphis? Have you ever been to the city? How would you behave if you were at a wedding alongside two princes? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!