Celebrities Spotted Out and About – Week of May 4
- Anthony Anderson, from ABC's Black-ish, visited the Glen Ivy Hot Springs booth for a shoulder massage after participating in the 2nd annual Anthony Anderson Celebrity Golf Classic at BIGHORN Golf Club in Palm Desert.
- Actress Jillian Rose Reed, best known for her role as Tamara Kaplan in MTV's TV series Awkward, joined guests at Burke Williams Spring Skin Care Event at Burke Williams Woodland Hills Spa. The event offered an intimate setting for express facials, skin consultations, demos by Nu Face, sips of champagne and a speech by Burke Williams Co-owner and 'it' mom, Theresa Amour.
- Los Angeles Chargers defensive end and Pro Bowler Melvin Ingram celebrated his 29th birthday with a D’USSE Dinner party at Beauty & Essex in Las Vegas.
- Kylie Minogue and Jeffrey Sanker were all smiles as they celebrated Jeffrey Sanker’s 29th Annual White Party in Palm Springs.
- On Friday night, Christie Brinkley who recently partnered with Merz Aesthetics, was at Winnie's Jazz Bar to share a few of her beauty secrets with a small crowd when she couldn't resist the microphone in her hand and she broke into her own rendition of The Beatles "When I'm 64." She then ventured upstairs to Refinery Rooftop where she took advantage of the photo booth between toasts of her very own Bellissima Prosecco.
- Katharine McPhee enjoying a small celebration for her first week on Broadway at Bar SixtyFive at Rainbow Room.
- Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber, Ellen Pompeo, Selma Blair, Nicole Scherzinger, Anthony Mackie and Michael Chiklis, celebrated the grand opening of AVRA Beverly Hills - the first west coast restaurant outpost of the famed AVRA Estiatorio from New York.
- Nick Cannon was all smiles as he enjoyed a lunch outing with a female friend at Innovative Dining Group's ROKU Sunset. The pair shared a full plate of assorted sushi, with spicy tuna rolls, salads, and appetizers.
- UFC heavyweight Chuck Lidell was spotted indulging in some Southern soul food at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar. Overheard raving about the famed Lewellyn’s Fine Fried Chicken and Shrimp ‘N’ Grits, Lidell enjoyed a taste of the south for lunch alongside wife, Heidi Northcott.
- Rapper Meek Mill seen dining at Zuma New York.
- On Saturday, Latin Grammy Nominated Artist Bad Bunny celebrated Puerto Rican Heritage night at Marlins Park in Miami. Before his concert and heading to Story Nightclub, the Puerto Rican Latin Trap and Reggeaton artist threw out the First Pitch at the Miami Marlins game against the Colorado Rockies.
- Audrina Patridge (pictured below) celebrates 100 Years of Chevy Trucks at Boots On Stage Shindig, In The Desert Presented by Chevrolet.
Article continues below advertisement
- Scrunchie rocking supermodels Bella Hadid and Hailey Baldwin joined best friend Justine Skye at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar for lunch during their Miami vacation. Hadid opted for a printed mini dress and doc martens while Baldwin and Skye kept it casual with laidback looks. The trio has been spotted around South Beach getting their “pre-Metball Gala” tans but noticeably skipped their diets and indulged on Chicken ‘N’ Watermelon ‘N’ Waffles, Grilled Chicken BLT’s and Skillet Cornbread “from the Gods”.
- Last Friday, beloved actor and comedian Bill Murray was spotted enjoying Stillhouse Whiskey in-between holes at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida.
- Hank Azaria and his wife seen celebrating his birthday by attending Steve Cohen’s Chamber Magic show at the Lotte New York Palace.
- Former Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester attended the We All Play by ShareWell at the future home of the Cayton Children’s Museum at Santa Monica Place.
- Cara Santana seen leaving sbe's Hudson Hotel New York on W. 58th street on Friday, while in town for Tribeca Film Festival.
- Jamie Chung, Louise Roe and more celebrate the launch of Henri Bendel's Surf Sport Collection at The Bungalow in Santa Monica on Friday.
- Hip-Hop icon, Too $hort, celebrated his 52nd birthday at Hyde Sunset over the weekend, surprising his friends and family with an impromptu performance.
- At Nevis’ Paradise Beach Resort, Gaby Wilson (pictured below) was spotted soaking up the sun, lounging and horseback riding down the beach.
- This past weekend, Ted Allen host of Chopped on the Food Network and author of In My Kitchen, surprised over 400 high school students competing at the 17th Annual National Prostart Invitational, the nation’s premier high school competition for culinary arts and restaurant management, in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Bella Hadid congratulates Wag!, the on-demand dog walking service, on donating over 5 million meals to shelter dogs across America.
- Olympic Champion Hilary Knight brushes up on her air hockey skills during Off Season while enjoying the new Red Bull Summer Edition Coconut Berry.
- Actress Sienna Miller was seen at the Lower East Side's latest hotspot, Bar Belly. Miller was seated in the back corner with a group of her girlfriends ordering rounds of cocktails while jammin' out to live entertainment.
- Kat Graham enjoyed VIVA XXXII cocktails while having dinner at Yamashiro on Wednesday.
- Mommy-to-be Kirsten Dunst was photographed wearing Tilden’s Equipment Snyder Cashmere Sweater Dress($388) while running errands with her fiancé in Los Angeles.
- Model Maggie Grace, model Shaun Ross, celebrity blogger Jared Eng, singer Willa Ford, director Mike Rosenthal and more came together to celebrate Brandless’ first physical experiential pop-up in Los Angeles.
- Leslie Mann and Maude Apatow (pictured below) celebrating the launch of their new Jergens campaign at a brunch in L.A.
Article continues below advertisement
- Nsync hosted an exclusive private and intimate dinner party to celebrate their 20th anniversary, reunion and receiving their Star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame with family and friends at The h.wood Group’s famed restaurant, Delilah, in West Hollywood.
- Up-and-coming actress Zoey Deutch flaunts her gorgeous red locks on the May covers of Gotham, Michigan Avenue, Capitol File, Ocean Drive and Los Angeles Confidential magazines.
- Ciara hosts a special Mother's Day Brunch in LA to celebrate PANDORA Jewelry's new Mother's Day Collection.
- Jenny Mollen leads a spin class with Stayfree® to launch their new Ultra Thin Pad with All-In-One technology.
- On his birthday, Jay Leno joins the kick-off of The Hot Wheels Legends Tour, a 15-stop tour in search of a custom car worthy of being made into a Hot Wheels.
- Former cyclist Lance Armstrong partied it up at Wall Miami possibly celebrating the recent settlement of his lawsuit with the US government. Armstrong danced the night away ordering bottles of champagne and downing Ron Barceló shots with neighboring tables till 4am.
- Gabrielle Union and husband Dwayne Wade stopped by Hollywood hotspot, Beauty & Essex, after attending the premiere of her new movie Breaking In. The couple celebrated her lead role with close friends while sharing bites of restaurant favorites like the soup dumplings, meatballs and thai style deep fried shrimp. Before leaving, Union signed the Beauty & Essex kitchen wall and snapped a photo in the Pawn Shop.
- Nicky Hilton Rothchild attended Maisonette and Moda’s Mommy & Me Collection Celebration at Moda Madison in NYC.
- TV personality Brooke Burke (pictured below) stepped out for a sassy girls night out and dinner at Cal Mare in L.A. Spotted in high spirits, Burke got a sneak peak in the kitchen with Cal Mare owner and Chef Adam Sobel before taking to her Instagram to rave about specialty dishes including the "Pasta-Baked" Branzino and Carbonara pizza.
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan and his family meet Blue Man Group backstage in New York City.
- Madeline Brewer, Robert Curtis Brown, Amanda Brugel, Ever Carradine, Ane Crabtree, Nina Kiri and Sydney Sweeney attended SCAD FASH’s premiere of The Handmaid’s Tale costume design exhibition at the SCAD FASH Museum of Fashion + Film.
- Nico Tortorella hosted the GLAAD Media Awards Rising Stars Luncheon at the Hilton Midtown in New York. The event empowers and invests in the next generation of LGBTQ change makers, whose advocacy is changing their local communities and the culture at large. Grants are awarded annually to LGBTQ youth and support initiatives that champion intersectional LGBTQ issues, including racial justice, immigration rights, transgender equality, and more.
- The original Bachelorette stars Trista Sutter and Ryan Sutter were spotted enjoying the new SNUBA underwater adventure, the beach, and taking sunset selfies while vacationing at Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa with their two kids Max and Blakesley.
- Jaime King (pictured below) and LensCrafters Host Eye-Healthy Cooking Class to celebrate new "Love What You See" Campaign and Overall Eye-Health At Haven's Kitchen In NYC.
- Cameron Diaz seen having lunch with friends at Manhattan’s Upper East Side restaurant Caffe dei Fiori.
- OMEGA unveiled their new Trésor collection with the face of the new watch, current IT Girl, Kaia Gerber. The global launch took place in Berlin's Kraftwerk and was attended by a line-up of international celebrities.
- Chris Pratt, Jon Favreau, Jimmy Kimmel, Jeremy Renner and Paul Bettany celebrating the Avengers film premiere with a private after party at sbe's HYDE Sunset hosted by Robert Downey Jr.
- Serayah, Ajioni Alexus, AnnaLynne McCord, Paris Sanders and Katrina Bowden wearing Peace and Love Jewelry by Nancy Davis at the Race to Erase MS Gala at the Beverly Hilton. The jewelry line proceeds go to MS research and is available on evine.com.
- Dorian Missick and Lakeith Stanfield enjoying Peet's Coffee at the WanderLuxxe lounge during Tribeca Film Festival at the Smyth Hotel.
- Carson Daly seen filming his late night talk show at sbe's Hyde Sunset.
- Nickelodeon's The Thundermans actress, Kira Kosarin was spotted at Latin restaurant A.G. Kitchen on NYC's Upper West Side, where she enjoyed the Garcia's Seafood Paella dish.
- Second-generation Hollywood heartthrob Scott Eastwood was seen at Zuma New York. The Pacific Rim Uprising star arrived at the Midtown Japanese Izakaya-inspired restaurant around 10PM with a crew of 15 friends, enjoying a late-night feast of sushi and sashimi in the restaurant’s lounge.
- In conjunction with L.A. Kitchen, Zooey Deschanel (pictured below) joined Jose Andres, Ron Finley, Susan Feniger, Nyesha Arrington, and Tim Kilcoyne for a conversation on the power of food at the Los Angeles Times Food Bowl: Power of Food event at The Wiltern in Los Angeles.