Home > News > jason priestley
Celebrities Spotted Out and About—Week of October 25
- Newly engaged Hayden Panettiere spotted munching on a handful of Burger King Satisfries in Los Angeles, CA.
- Lauren Conrad’s BFFs Lo Bosworth and Jilly Hendrix celebrated the launch of Olmeca Altos Tequila at Gary’s Loft.
- Alexa Chung attends the eighth annual Teen Vogue Fashion University on October 19 in New York City.
- Kourtney Kardashian donned an all-white ensemble as she headed out to dinner at Toscanova on Friday at The Commons at Calabasas with boyfriend Scott Disick and son Mason in tow.
- Chris Brown sipping on Hennessy V.S at Riviera 31 at Sofitel in Los Angeles.
- Actresses-turned fashion mavens Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen enjoyed Sunday lunch with friends at Casa Vega in Studio City, CA.
- Daddy-to-be, Simon Cowell, appeared to be enjoying the very little time he has left of non-parenting duties while out at Pearl’s in West Hollywood Saturday night.
- Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi is among the first to taste two new spreads made with real, simple ingredients, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Deliciously Simple™ and Country Crock® Simply Delicious™, at the NYC Food & Wine Festival this past weekend.
- Pharrell Williams spotted at the launch of eBay's Future of Shopping event in NYC.
- Alyssa Milano celebrates QVC collaboration and the 3rd season of Project Runway All Stars in NYC on Tuesday evening at the Hudson Common.
- Kelly Bensimon and daughters Thadeaus and Sea had fun with the new styles from Crocs Fall Shoe Line in New York City. The Real Housewife of New York spent the day out and about with her girls sporting the new Crocs bags and backpacks on their arms and the Crocs Cap Toe Shoes on their feet.
- Georgia May Jagger attends the Rimmel London media event in New York City.
- Archie Panjabi attended the opening of the new Molton Brown US Flagship store in New York City.
- Mena Suvari taking photos with guests and preferring to stay out of the VIP area of the launch party for the debut of the fashion community Dahlia Wolf, Fashion made by You, at Graffiti Café in Los Angeles.
- Mark Feuerstein shopping with daughter Lila and son Frisco for an upcoming ski trip at The Children’s Place in Los Angeles.
- Audrina Patridge sipping specialty cocktails at JIMMY at The James Chicago.
- Kirk Douglas, wife Anne Buydens, and son actor Michael Douglas enjoyed a family dinner last Saturday night at BOA Steakhouse Santa Monica.
- Johnny Galecki spotted with his girlfriend Kelli Garner enjoying Monday Jazz Eclectic sponsored by Chivas at Riviera 31 Lounge Bar at the Sofitel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills.
- Tween star Joey King sipping FIJI water while getting her tarot cards read by 30 Before 30 author Angie Banicki at Just Jared's pre-Halloween Party at Beacher's Madhouse in L.A. where guests including Hilary Duff, Ashley Greene and Camilla Belle snacked on Wonka candy, enjoyed a live performance by Bonnie McKee, Peligroso and Vodka Yacht Club cocktails and carved pumpkins to benefit Art of Elysium while Mini Miley and MIni Psy ran around.
- Fabulously fit new mom Jenna Dewan-Tatum takes a stroll through Central Park in her rose gold PUMA sneakers on October 24 in N.Y.C.
- Jason Priestley and wife Naomi dressed in Dia De Los Muertos-themed costumes and enjoyed a couple's night out having a great time on the dance floor at MAC Cosmetics and Rick Baker’s Monster Mash event in Los Angeles.
- 'Beverly Hills, 90210' Alum Carol Potter Has A Shocking Theory On Why She Never Filmed One-On-One Scenes With TV Son Jason Priestley Until Season Seven
- Hollywood Heartthrobs: Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Freddie Prinze Jr., More — Where Are They Now?
- Hey, Roomie! Find Out Which Celebs Once Lived Together: Brad Pitt & Jason Priestley, Winona Ryder & Gwyneth Paltrow And More
Article continues below advertisement