BREAKING NEWS
OK LogoNEWS

Denise Richards Turns Down Role in 'Two and a Half Men' Premiere, Report Says

2011__08__Denise_Richards_Jan20 150×147.jpg

Aug. 23 2011, Published 3:59 p.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Denise Richards has said thanks but no thanks to Two and a Half Men producers after being asked to appear in the premiere episode this coming season. That's right, the show that no longer stars her ex Charlie Sheen and has killed off his character!

OK! NEWS: ANGUS T. JONES MISSES CHARLIE SHEEN BUT HAS ALREADY BONDED WITH ASHTON KUTCHER

Sources connected to the show told TMZ that producers offered Denise a starring role in Ashton Kutcher's debut on September 19 but she rejected the gig. According to one source,it was because "she would never hear the end of it from Charlie."

Article continues below advertisement

OK! NEWS: TWO AND A HALF MEN SEASON 9 OPENS WITH SCENES FROM CHARLIE SHEEN'S CHARACTER'S FUNERAL?

If she would have agreed to the cameo, that would have also marked the episode featuring the funeral of Charlie's character. He previously told TMZ he was psyched about the intense death. "I am honored that it took something as large and violent as an oncoming train to terminate my character." He added, "Anything less would have been an insult!"

Advertisement

Want OK! each day? Sign up here!

© Copyright 2022 OK!. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. OK! is a registered trademark. All rights reserved. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Offers may be subject to change without notice.