'Good Morning America' Announces 'Dancing With the Stars' Pairings
Good Morning America announced Wednesday the celebrity/pro pairings for season 11 of Dancing With the Stars. Who do you think will be the winner?
The new stars to compete on Dancing With the Stars were announced Monday night during ABC's Bachelor Pad and now Good Morning America has announced which pro the stars will be paired with!
OK! NEWS: BRISTOL PALIN ON DWTS — "MY MOM'S EXCITED FOR ME"
1. Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol Palin — Mark Ballas
2. Former Hills star Audrina Patridge — Tony Dovolani
3. Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey — Derek Hough
4. Comedian Margaret Cho — Louis Van Amstel
5. R&B star Brandy — Maksim Chmerkovskiy
6. America's favorite mom Florence Henderson — Corky Ballas
OK! NEWS: DANCING WITH THE STARS SEASON 11CAST REVEALED!
1. Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino — Karina Smirnoff
2. Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner — Anna Trebunskaya
3. Former Laker Rick Fox — Cheryl Burke
4. Former Baywatch star David Hasselhoff — Kym Johnson
5. That’s So Raven actor Kyle Massey — Lacey Schwimmer
6. Singer Michael Bolton —Chelsie Hightower