Here’s the thing—your workout may only be as exciting as your playlist. And if that song lineup consists of jams from your junior year of high school without a single remix, well, that’s a rather dull, sad situation. We’re calling in the pros. Hello, DJ Martial of Set Artist Management. This hottie has set the tracks at the most exclusive parties in Manhattan and celeb parties, including events for Chris Brown and Charlize Theron. Can we repeat that, please? We’re talking about Charlize Theron!
DJ Martial mixed up a little lineup that we’d highly suggest you glancing over. We think you’re going to need his “uptempo gym workout vibe.”
Check out some of his hits below.
1. “Safe and Sound” by Capital Cities (DiscoTech Remix)
2. “Roar” by Katy Perry (Jump Smokers Remix)
4. “Work Bitch” by Britney Spears (Club Killers Hype Edit)
6. “Royals” by Lorde (TWRK Edit)
7. “What Now” by Rihanna (Reh3b Remix)
8. “One Last Kiss” by Irina (Sick Individuals Vocal Mix)
9. “Ricky Ricardo” by Kaptn
10. “Take Me Home” by Cash Cash ft. Bebe Rexha
11. “Alive” by Empire of the Sun
12. “Work Out Plan” by Kanye West
Will you add any of these songs to your iPod? Tweet @OKMagazine and leave a comment below.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!