You cannot stop the Kardashians roller coaster. It's been almost six years now, and their grip on pop culture shows no signs of letting up. One way to shake up their show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, however? Add in a previously unseen sibling: Brody Jenner.
Yes, Brody Jenner, star of that other reality juggernaut The Hills, is finally showing his face along with his other siblings on KUWTK for season eight. What will Brody bring to the show?
1. Hotness. He's just really pretty to look at, ya'll.
2. Drama. He knows all about how to stir up drama, specifically of the romantic variety, on a reality show. He's single right now, and I'd love to watch him wreck another girl's life! (That's not snarky—he can wreck my life anytime he wants).
3. An excellent Instagram feed, at @brodyjenner. Everyone knows a good account is a requirement for any member of the Kardashian family.
4. He has the cutest relationship with his little sisters. He's pictured here with sis Kylie on their trip to Greece this week.
5. He is already bringing the daddy drama in the preview of the season, which debuts June 2. How can anyone be mad at Bruce Jenner?
Will you tune in to the new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians? Did you watch Brody on The Hills? Are you intrigued about how he'll shift the dynamic on the show? Tell us in the comments below or tweet us @OKMagazine.