trending in NEWS
- For Sale! Check Out Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin's House On The Market: Photos
- Inside Britney Spears' Life In Quarantine: Sister Jamie Lynn Spills Details
- David Beckham And Victoria Beckham Score $20.6 Million Netflix Documentary Deal
- Check Out Jesse Metcalfe's New L.A. Bachelor Pad, Man Cave Included! See The Photos
- Kylie Jenner Rocks Red Power Rangers Costume For Her First Halloween Look Of 2020
Justin Bieber is very focused on his career and promoting his new album Believe, but even the pop prince can get angry! The Biebs got a bit flustered this afternoon when the paparazzi crashed his golf game, hiding in the bushes as he tried to enjoy some down time with some friends.
Justin took to his Twitter to share his disappointment with the camera invasion, writing, "dear paps…golf is supposed to be a relaxing sport..u arent supposed to be in the bushes yelling at me with cameras. let me finish the game."
Although Justin expects to be followed around by the paparazzi, he also expects some privacy every once and a while, especially after wrapping up a stressful promotional tour around the world.
"gonna stay focused. back at it. not gonna focus on the negative. just a little respect would help," he Tweeted after posting his message to the paparazzi. "cant break my focus.
#BELIEVE – keeping it about the music. #POSITIVITY."
The Biebs is gearing up for his North American tour which kicks off on Septemeber 29 in Glendale, Ariz. Will you go see him perform?
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!