trending in NEWS
- Ariana Grande Apologizes For 'Weave' Comment Viewed As Racially Insensitive
- Kim Kardashian Bares Her Breasts In NSFW Bathtub Photo — See The Shocking Pic
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Makeup-Free Selfie During Miami Vacation
- Kourtney Kardashian Breaks Down About Being Single — ‘I Want To Be In Love’
- Rob Kardashian Shares Cute Pic Of Dream Amid Blac Chyna & Alexis Skyy Drama
Justin Bieber is very focused on his career and promoting his new album Believe, but even the pop prince can get angry! The Biebs got a bit flustered this afternoon when the paparazzi crashed his golf game, hiding in the bushes as he tried to enjoy some down time with some friends.
Justin took to his Twitter to share his disappointment with the camera invasion, writing, "dear paps…golf is supposed to be a relaxing sport..u arent supposed to be in the bushes yelling at me with cameras. let me finish the game."
Although Justin expects to be followed around by the paparazzi, he also expects some privacy every once and a while, especially after wrapping up a stressful promotional tour around the world.
"gonna stay focused. back at it. not gonna focus on the negative. just a little respect would help," he Tweeted after posting his message to the paparazzi. "cant break my focus.
#BELIEVE – keeping it about the music. #POSITIVITY."
The Biebs is gearing up for his North American tour which kicks off on Septemeber 29 in Glendale, Ariz. Will you go see him perform?