trending in NEWS
- Watch! Honey Boo Boo Gets Candid About Her Relationship With Sugar Bear
- Ariana Grande Claims New Tattoo Is 'Not A Cover Up' Of Previous Pete Davidson Ink
- Jamie Spears 'almost died' following a colon rupture last year.
- Lori Complained About Paying For Daughter Olivia Jade's Education Before Scandal
- Mayra Verónica’s No. 1 Billboard Hit ‘Mama Mia’ Is Taking Over Just Dance 2019...
Justin Bieber is very focused on his career and promoting his new album Believe, but even the pop prince can get angry! The Biebs got a bit flustered this afternoon when the paparazzi crashed his golf game, hiding in the bushes as he tried to enjoy some down time with some friends.
Justin took to his Twitter to share his disappointment with the camera invasion, writing, "dear paps…golf is supposed to be a relaxing sport..u arent supposed to be in the bushes yelling at me with cameras. let me finish the game."
Although Justin expects to be followed around by the paparazzi, he also expects some privacy every once and a while, especially after wrapping up a stressful promotional tour around the world.
"gonna stay focused. back at it. not gonna focus on the negative. just a little respect would help," he Tweeted after posting his message to the paparazzi. "cant break my focus.
#BELIEVE – keeping it about the music. #POSITIVITY."
The Biebs is gearing up for his North American tour which kicks off on Septemeber 29 in Glendale, Ariz. Will you go see him perform?