Now that spring is here, it's time to start thinking ahead to bikini season. For Kim Kardashian, that means passing up favorite indulgences — like pizza and french fries — and basing her diet on more wholesome foods, like lean protein, salads, vegetables and fruit.
"For the last six weeks, she's cut out all gluten, sugar, dairy and is mostly eating steamed fish or chicken, vegetables and salad, plus two fruits a day," an insider explains to OK!. "She makes sure she eats every few hours so her metabolism is constantly burning fat."
Top Hollywood trainer Jay Chavez says: "It's possible to lose 10 pounds in 10 days on Kim's diet. The key is removing processed foods."
Someone else who's been practicing a gluten-free diet is Miley Cyrus, who's toning up thanks to Pilates!
"She's been going to classes a couple of times a week," says an insider. "She's walking taller, and her posture's improved — and she's got incredible tone in her tummy now."
There's still time for you to take a lesson from these stars and uncover your best body in time for summer. Check out easy tricks from Kim, Miley, Kendra Wilkinson Baskett and more for sensible and long-lasting weight loss!
FOR MUCH MUCH MORE ON THE HOTTEST CELEBRITY DIETS & WORKOUT ROUTINES, PICK UP THE NEW ISSUE OF OK! ON SALE THURSDAY!
MORE IN THIS ISSUE OF OK!:
• Did a Twitter impostor bring Jenelle Evans and Kieffer Delp back together?
• Every couple needs time apart — that's why Jennifer Aniston is building a man cave for Justin Theroux inside her new mansion.
• Rihanna isn't quite done with Ashton Kutcher, and she's sending him sexy texts to let him know!
• Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola talks to OK! about shaping up for the shore.
• OK! counts down Hollywood's besties, including George Clooney and Brad Pitt, Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester and Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake.
• OK! gets social with Nick Cannon.
• Megan Hilty tells us her diet confessions.
• Fergie has a Las Vegas birthday celebration.