When a fire broke out on stage during Rihanna’s Loud Tour last night, her Dallas concert had to be cut short, according to new reports.
“DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!! I gotta come back man!!,” Rihanna tweeted after a pyrotechnic malfunction occurred at the American Airlines Center.
Rihanna had no choice but to end her show when a fire started in the rafters above the stage and sparks began flying down, Pop Eater reports.
While a few chairs were damaged by the fire, the entire audience was evacuated without any injuries, according to Fire-Rescue Captain Johnny Bates, who gave a statement to Rihanna Daily, the singer’s official fan site, on Saturday.
Rihanna, 23, also added on Twitter, “Glad u guys are safe!!! I promise I'll be back!!!" of her loyal fans in Texas.