NEWSSharon Osbourne Says She Has Not Been Asked to Return as a Judge on 'America's Got Talent'

Aug. 1 2012, Published 5:24 a.m. ET
Just last week, the longest sitting judge on America's Got Talent, Sharon Osbourne, announced on Twitter she's leaving the NBC show. The message she tweeted to Howard Stern, a new judge on the panel, was rather mysterious and she didn't reveal the reason she isn't coming back, only that it isn't because of a salary dispute.
"My darling @HowardStern, money is not the reason I’m not returning to @nbcagt, it’s because…”
OK! NEWS: SHARON OSBOURNE ANNOUNCES SHE'S LEAVING 'AMERICA'S GOT TALENT'
But now it's unclear whether or not that's still the case or if she'll actually sign on for another season.
"I mean, I never know what I'm doing tomorrow let alone today," Sharon, 59, told US Weekly. "I just didn't like the fact that it got out that it was because of money. It's not because of money," she continued. "They've asked Howard back, they haven't asked me back. So, who knows in this business?"
- Why Sharon Osbourne Is Slapping Scarily Skinny Daughter Kelly With Warning Not to Repeat One of Her Life's Biggest Mistakes
- Sad Sharon Osbourne So Addicted to Staying by Ozzy's Graveside She Will 'Rarely See Children and Grandkids in U.S. for Rest of Her Life'
- Kelly Osbourne Admits 'Part of Her Died' After Father Ozzy's Death: It's a 'Really Hard Time'
Want OK! each day? Sign up here!
Even if Sharon was asked to continue her judging duties, she's not sure if staying on with AGT is something she wants to do.
"Six years is a long time to be on any show. I love the show. It is actually personally my favorite show on TV," she said. "I love what the show does, I love the people I work with. But I would have to think about me, I have to think about what I want to do. I don't know if I'd return."
Would you like to see Sharon go back to America's Got Talent?


