Simon Van Kempen and Alex McCord are sick of The Real Housewives of New York casting rumors floating around. The fact is, Simon and Alex say Bravo hasn’t announced another season so speculation on which cast members are staying or going is purely rumor.
Rumors were hitting the Web that Simon and Alex wouldn’t be returning for a new season of The Real Housewives, but the couple claims it’s really only rumor.
“The thing is, as Alex said to one journalist yesterday, if she had a dollar for every time this rumor had been released by ‘inside sources’…” Simon explained to OK! at their backyard makeover in Brooklyn on Wednesday.
So, they’re coming back then?
“There’s been nothing,” Alex said.
Simon explained, “At the moment there’s nothing to come back to.”
But Alex and Simon can understand how rumors get started about the show.
“There’s a pattern,” Alex told OK!. “There is a pattern and every time any inside source gets angry you suddenly see leaks about so and so that they’re mad at leaving the show.”
As for the rumors that Cindy Barshop may leaving the show, Alex says she “can’t speak to that.”
“We don’t cast the show and neither do we need to cast the show,” Simon explained.
Isn’t it cute how they finish each other’s sentences?
Reporting By Linda Santacruz