Kim Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian Odom interacted with their usual sisterly banter last night on George Lopez's Lopez Tonight. Kim confirmed she and Reggie never made a marriage bet, while Khloé revealed hubby Lamar Odom's unhealthy eating habits.
Khloé told George that “ninety percent of the time,” Lamar eats candy including skittles, chocolate — especially Hershey’s —, and oreos.
"He falls asleep later than I do so I wake up with candy on my body!” she said.
But don’t get funny ideas from the candy as Khloé clarified to George, “They’re not in sexual places. I wish they were in sexual places. That would be fun.”
Khloé and Lamar have been married for five months.
”We got married exactly a month after we met and I knew four days into it,” Khloé said, while Kim rebuts saying, “It takes me longer to pick out an outfit!”
Meanwhile, Kim revealed that NFL boyfriend Reggie Bush has some strange habits.
"He loves to vacuum all day," Kim told George.
What does the couple argue about? Reggie taking longer to get ready than Kim is their “biggest fight… he is just really indecisive on what he wants to wear.”
The duo, whose latest endeavor is launching their own jewelry line together, also discussed their reality star roles.
“We get to wake up every day and hang out with our family.”
Reporting By Gena Oppenheim
- George Lopez 'Horrified' by the Thought of Donald Trump Returning to the White House, Threatens to 'Leave the Country'
- 'She's Become A Virtual Hermit': Scientologist Kirstie Alley ‘Has No Plans To Return To Hollywood,' Dishes Source
- Tweet Repeat: Modern Family Cast Live Tweeting Premiere Tonight, Miley Cyrus Shares Skydiving Video and More!
EXCLUSIVELY IN THE NEW ISSUE OF OK!, NEW MOM KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN REVEALS ALL THE DETAILS ON HOW SHE'S SLIMMING DOWN WITH HER HUNGER-FREE DIET AND EXERCISE PLAN!
•ALSO IN OK! THIS WEEK:
- Jennifer Aniston: OK! reveals what's really going on with Gerard Butler.
- Jessica Simpson: The singer is embracing her curves and revealing that she loves her body!
- Haiti: From Wyclef Jean to Angelina Jolie to Lady Gaga, find out how all the stars are doing what they can to help.