We had high expectations for the premiere of season 4 of The Voice last night, and the new judges rocked it—literally! After opening the show with an amazing performance, newbies Usher and Shakira joined vets Adam Levine and Blake Shelton in the famous red chairs and battled for their 12-person team.
We're totally digging this foursome of judges (so much so that right now we're #TeamBUSA, aka, we're rooting for all the judges), so we're hoping for a couple of things to happen this season. Check out our full list below...
1. More of Usher with a guitar. Usher got us fallin' in love again...
3. Adam Levine with no shirt on...for obvious reasons.
4. Justin Bieber performing. After all, Usher is his mentor.
5. More of Usher's amazing sass from last night. Adam - "I'm running for president." Usher - "Well I'm looking for the first lady."
6. The return of Christina Aguilera's CD hat.
7. More contestants who haven't already went on tour with a superstar. Like this girl...
8. A Blake, "Over" and Shakira, "Hips Don't Lie" mash-up. Latin-cowboy music, we can dig it.
9. An epic rivalry between the judges. We know Adam plays dirty and we want to see Shakira and Usher fight to win.
10. Cee Lo Green and his cat...we miss them.