You want it? You got it! Fresh celeb news daily.

SUBMIT
OK LogoCOUPLES

Megan Fox Joins Machine Gun Kelly At Met Gala Afterparty Following Conor McGregor Brawl

Sep. 14 2021, Published 9:10 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Megan Fox may have walked the Met Gala red carpet alone, but she was joined by boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly shortly after.

Article continues below advertisement

The 35-year-old and the singer were spotted together at a Met Gala afterparty held at Cathédrale restaurant in New York City on Monday, September 13, Just Jared reported.

The Jennifer’s Body alum changed into an off-the-shoulder red mini dress with matching heels and left her dark locks hang in a braid down her shoulder. Her man wore a sheer shirt underneath a leather jacket and trousers.

Article continues below advertisement
megan fox machine gun kelly met gala after party conor mcgregor fight
Source: MEGA
Article continues below advertisement

Fox arrived at the Met Gala earlier that evening in a long lace-up red Dundas backless dress with cut-outs and a slit to show off her curves.

"I feel like I've always leaned into it, I'm not afraid to be sexy," Fox told host Keke Palmer of her sex appeal at the event.

Article continues below advertisement

One day before the Met Gala, the pair attended the MTV Video Music Awards — where the "Bloody Valentine" singer got into a tussle with MMA fighter Conor McGregor.

Article continues below advertisement
megan fox machine gun kelly met gala after party conor mcgregor fight
Source: MEGA
Article continues below advertisement

As previously reported by OK!, they "got into a fight at the top of the carpet" and "had to be pulled apart."

"They scuffled then it settled down and Conor went for him again," a source explained. The source said that "everyone was screaming," and that "[McGregor] was ready to throw fists. Security was having trouble holding him back."

Article continues below advertisement
megan fox machine gun kelly met gala after party conor mcgregor fight
Source: MEGA
Article continues below advertisement

According to Extra, Billy Bush chatted with an insider who said that the brawl was not about the 31-year-old rebuffing McGregor’s request for a photo. Instead, they reportedly butted heads about alleged DMs McGregor sent Fox. It is not clear what the alleged messages were about.

"Nothing happened with me. I only fight real fighters, people that actually fight, you know what I mean," the 33-year-old UFC champ told Entertainment Tonight. "I certainly don't fight little vanilla boy rappers."

Advertisement

© Copyright 2021 Empire Media Group, Inc. OK! is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.