trending in HEALTH
- Look Like Kim Kardashian! 10 Get-Fit Secrets From The Sensational Celeb
- Primetime Babes: How Lily Collins, Gabrielle Union And More Stay In Tip-Top Shape
- Cristiano Ronaldo Is Doing 'Well' After Testing Positive For COVID-19
- Feeling Good! Kelly Osbourne Flaunts 85 Pound Weight Loss While Out In California
- Fit Ladies! Olivia Munn, Miranda Kerr And More Celebs Who Follow The 80/20 Diet
Bachelorette alum Ali Fedotowsky revealed she was diagnosed with skin cancer a few weeks ago on Instagram on Thursday, January 23. The reality star explained that she has the most common form of the disease called basal cell carcinoma. She also divulged that her doctors caught it in its early stages so her prognosis is good.
- Ali Fedotowsky