1. AWARDS SEASON HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!
And why is that so exciting? Well, for one thing, it means you can spend your morning looking at all the gorgeous (and not so gorgeous) looks from last night's Golden Globes! (Come on, who does work this early on a Monday?) Here's one of our favorites, Nicole Richie in Naeem Kahn, with her own House of Harlow 1960 clutch. Check out our Best Dressed Gallery and all the best moments from last night's show right here at OK!
2. KINGSTON ROSSDALE LIKES THE SIMPLE THINGS
We just love seeing rich kids have fun with things like a tire. And a torn-up tire at that! Come to think of it, we're not sure we have ever seen Kingston Rossdale with an iPad. Nice going, <bGwen and Gavin!
3. BRITNEY SPEARS SAYS SHE WANTS TO GET BACK TO MUSIC
- Hilary Duff Trolls Followers With 'Date Night Part 2' After Having A Night Out With Husband Matthew Koma, Ex Boyfriend Joel Madden & Wife Nicole Richie
- Nicole Richie Puts Past Feud Behind Her As She Attends Former 'The Simple Life' Costar Paris Hilton's Lavish Wedding To Carter Reum
- Nicole Richie Sets Herself On Fire Blowing Out Birthday Candles
It's a bummer that Britney Spears is leaving The X Factor, and it's a bummer that she broke up with her fiance, but it sounds like Britney's focus is just where we want it: her music! We love "Scream & Shout, her collaboration with will.i.am and the word is she's considering a performance residency in Vegas! And of course, Brit cited wanting to get back to her music as the primary reason behind her decision to leave X Factor. Here's an old-school pic of that ambitious, belly-baring Britney we all love.
4. MILANIA GIUDICE AND ANTONIA GORGA GET ALONG
A gift to all you Real Housewives of New Jersey fans! Teresa Giudice and Melissa Gorga haven't let their feud get in the way of their daughters bonding as cousins--and we appreciate that! Milania and Antonio were palsy-walsy (and sparkly!) at Gia Giudice's birthday this weekend.
5. DEENA CORTESE DIDN'T GET PAID FOR THIS
At least, we're reasonably certain she didn't. And that is at least one perk of Jersey Shore's end:it's easier to be at peace with the crappy money you make doing that job you hate knowing that the Shore cast isn't getting paid to party and tan. At least, not as regularly as they were before.