Watch: Kate Gosselin is asked if everything will be ok with her lawsuit against Jon Gosselin
Kate and Jon Gosselin are about to square off in another custody battle for one of their children but a new report alleges Kate’s parenting behavior has been less than stellar.
EXCLUSIVE: INF - Kate Gosselin and her kids visit Toys
According to In Touch, the 40-year-old mother of eight “took off for four days last week” and “left the kids with the nanny.”
A svelte Kate Gosselin makes an appearance at Good Morning America
However, her getaway did not meet the terms established with Jon, 38, because “Kate is supposed to give Jon first right of refusal to take care of the kids when she goes away, and she didn’t.”
Jon Gosselin at BOA steakhouse
Worst of all, “the kids told Jon that they didn’t know where she went,” the insider reportedly said, “and had no way to reach her because she doesn’t give them her cell number.”
Kate Gosselin plus 8 takes kids back to school shopping for clothes in PA
According to the report, the Kate Plus 8 mom is afraid of giving her children her cell phone number in fear “someone else will get a hold of it.”
Reality TV star Kate Gosselin at the 'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale event at Trump Tower in NYC
The former Jon & Kate Plus 8 stars are in a nasty battle after 11-year-old sextuplet Hannah confessed on April 23 to her father hat she didn’t want to go home to Kate because “she can’t take cruelty anymore.”
Jon Gosselin makes an appearance on 'Extra'
The war waged on when Jon took emergency custody of the child and a screaming battle between the parents ensued.
Jon Gosselin sprays photographers with Silly String after throwing his children a 6th birthday party, PA
Jon is now saying via his attorney that he will “fight for” the kids and file a petition to modify custody. “If he gets it, he’ll be contacting TLC to put a stop to filming” their reality show, a source said.
What do you think of their latest argument? Tweet us at @OKMagazine!