And then there were two! After just 7 episodes, Kathy Griffin announced late yesterday that she, like Kelly Osbourne, will be leaving Fashion Police. So what does this mean for the future of the show? Here's what we know so far.
1. Kathy Griffin quit over "creative differences." In a long post posted to her social media pages, Kathy explained that ultimately she decided to leave because she discovered that her style of comedy "does not fit in with the creative direction of the show" and that it's thus "time to move on."
2. For now, the show will go on without her and without Kelly. In a statement released by E! News shortly after Kathy's announcement, the network confirmed that the show will return, as scheduled, on Monday, March 30 at 9pm and that Brad Goreski and Giuliana Rancic are still on board. But they'll have a visitor...
3. Melissa Rivers is still involved with the show. The statement also revealed that the March 30 episode will continue "with our talented Co-Hosts Giuliana Rancic and Brad Goreski and Executive Producer Melissa Rivers." Were not sure if Melissa will be on-camera, though, perhaps stepping in for either Kelly or Kathy.
Kathy Griffin at the NBCUniversal 2015 TCA Press Tour
4. It's unclear if the show will go on past the March 30 episode. E! also said that "no further information is available at this time," and wouldn't confirm nor deny reports that they were meeting with various stars to potentially replace Kelly. But now with the prospect of possibly having to replace Kathy, too, it seems that the network is still figuring out what to do.
5. Kelly supports Kathy's decision to part ways with the show. Shortly after news broke, Kelly tweeted out this semi-TMI pic of the duo, saying "I could not be more proud of you @kathygriffin you have my love and support always!"
Of course, we'll be sure to update you on the sitch as soon as we know more! Are you sad that two of the hosts have quit? Will you still watch Fashion Police if they hire replacements? Tweet us @OKMagazine.