trending in NEWS
- Baby-Faced Reese Witherspoon Shares Sweet Throwback With Paul Rudd — See Photo
- Former 'Ellen' Employees Slam Talk Show Host's Apology, She Made This 'About Her'
- Missed His Calling! Chace Crawford Rejected Chippendales Offer: 'I Messed Up'
- Vanessa Bryant Reveals Her Mom Hasn't Been 'Supportive' Since Kobe's Sudden Death
- How Did Dane Cook Pull Off The Brad And Jen Reunion? The Comedian Reveals All
Snoop Dogg issued a public apology to Gayle King after blasting her for bringing up Kobe Bryant‘s rape allegations in a recent CBS This Morning interview with WNBA star Lisa Leslie. The rapper revealed that he had a change of heart after a discussion with his mother, and so he decided that it would be the right thing to do to acknowledge his poor behavior.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by snoopdogg (@snoopdogg) on
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!