The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev wore Dolce & Gabbana from head to toe on her recent visit to The Grove in L.A. to chat with Extra's Maria Menounos.
Our go-to girl, Shauna Miller of PennyChic.com, whose mission it is to style women in fab but affordable clothes, estimates Nina's outfit to be around $1,200, but she shows us how to get the look for just $89.58.
1. Forever21 Shirred Abstract Print Top $17.80
2. Forever21 Sequined Bracelet $1.80
3. Gap Circle Eyelet Skirt $39.99
4. Target Mossimo Pointed Heels $39.99
The Vampire Diaries' season 4 premiere airs tonight and fans of the supernatural show are itching to see Elena as a newly minted vampire.
Stefan and Damon have a heated argument over Stefan's plan to turn her back into a mortal.
Check out the video below!
For more info about Shauna, check out her blog at Pennychic.com.
1. Nina Dobrev October 3
'The Vampire Diaries' star Nina Dobrev appears at The Grove for an interview with Maria Menounos on 'Extra' wearing a see-through daisy blouse, black stilettos and white sheer skirt.
2. Nina Dobrev October 3
Forever21 — Shirred Abstract Print Top $17.80
- Shaun White 'Ready For A New Chapter In Life' With Girlfriend Nina Dobrev After Snowboard Retirement
- Business Babes! Nina Dobrev & Julianne Hough Look Beautiful In Coordinated Black-And-White 'Fits At The NYSE — Get The Looks
- Julianne Hough & Nina Dobrev Celebrate Wine Venture Going Public On NYSE As 'DWTS' Pro's Romance With Charlie Wilson Heats Up: Photos
3. Nina Dobrev October 3
Gap — Circle Eyelet Skirt $39.99
4. Nina Dobrev October 3
Target — Mossimo Pointed Heels $39.99
5. Nina Dobrev October 3
Forever21 — Sequined Bracelet $1.80