Allison Williams stunned on the Golden Globes red carpet in a black and white Alexander McQueen gown, but her shiny strands were also a standout.
Celebrity stylist Anthony Campbell used Wella Professionals products to make Allison’s mane uber gorgeous and shares his tips with OK!.
• First, Allison’s hair was washed and conditioned with Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner.
• Hair was gently towel-dried, then a dollop of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier was applied to prep hair for a controlled look.
• Anthony blew hair dry using a large flat brush to achieve pin-straight hair. Ensure the hairdryer isn’t too hot, which can cause strands to dry out and break, creating frizz.
• Once hair is dry, draw a deep side park for added elegance.
• Run a flat iron over hair, section by section, finishing off each piece with a light spray of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections, which will increase shine to hair for an added pop, without weighing hair down or looking greasy.
Whose beauty look was a standout on the Golden Globes red carpet? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!