It’s not surprising Vampire Diaries siren Candice Accola was recently tapped to film a commercial promoting WEN by Chaz Dean hair care. Personally, her gorgeous blonde locks always leave me envious. Chaz, the hair guru himself, fills us in on the step-by-step instructions for achieving a similar style.
• On soaking wet hair, after being cleansed with WEN Cleansing Conditioner, apply a quarter size of the Cleansing Conditioner back into the hair as a leave-in. Apply this from the mid-shaft to the ends of your hair. With the remainder of cleanser on your hands lightly rake it through your hairline and crown area.
• Apply WEN Anti- Frizz Styling Creme. Split your hair in two sections (left and right). Use a quarter size drop on each side and twist and push into your hair from the mid-shaft to ends. The WEN Anti-Frizz Styling Creme is a heat protectant and eliminates frizz.
• Shake your hair up and down a couple times. You will now use a diffuser on your hair from side to side (rotate left and right) to help enhance your curls and dry your hair while keeping your natural look. Diffuse your hair until dry.
• To finish your look, apply six swipes of the Texture Balm to your palm mixed with five spritzes of Volumizing Treatment Spray and one pump of the Straightening Smoothing Gloss. Mix together and scrunch into your dried hair for a polished, shiny look with hold.
• To refresh your look the next day or even to just add moisture throughout the day use the WEN Replenishing Treatment Mist