Olivia Wilde wowed at the Toronto International Film Festival screening of her movie Third Person in a vibrant chartreuse Valentino dress. To complement the style, celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak created a modern, sleek look to work with the clean lines of the dress while maintaining a fresh elegance. Mara shares how to create the look:
• I started by applying L’Oreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum to damp hair, starting at the ends and working my way up.
• The next step is creating the perfect deep side part and blow drying hair smooth with a medium-size round brush.
• Once the hair was dry I touched up the ends with a small flat iron for an extra straight look.
• To add extra shine, which was key to achieving this look, I sprayed L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Dry Oil to her hair all over.
• To ensure the look would stay through the night I sprayed Elnett Extra Stong Hold Hairspray all over. To touch up any fly always I sprayed Elnett on my fingertip and ran it along the parting.
When it comes to your own strands, do you love sleek locks or lots of texture? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.