How gorgeous was Nina Dobrev's braided bun that she sported at the InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globe Party?! Riawna Capri of Nine Zero One Salon created the look saying: “Nina’s dress was very feminine so we wanted to complement the look with her hair. This hairstyle is sweet and polished with a unique twist."
Get Nina's look at home:
- In order to smooth Nina’s hair and add shine, her hair was prepped with U LUXURY Shampoo and Conditioner, which are infused with crushed pearl, Hawaiian white honey and Argan oil. Next, Riawna used UNITE 7SECONDS Conditioner to detangle condition and protect hair.
- Next, she blow-dried hair using the UNITE 9-Row Denman Brush to smooth the cuticle of her hair.
- Nina then flipped her head upside down while Riawna completed a classic braid from the nape to the crown of her head.
- All remaining hair was pulled up into a ponytail.
- UNITE BEACH DAY Spray was spritzed throughout the dry ponytail to add density to the hair.
- The hair was wrapped and pinned into a classic bun.
- The final look was held in place using UNITE GO365 Hairspray and polished off with UNITE SHINA-Mist.
All products are available at unitehair.com.
What do you think of Nina's look? Comment below or tweet us @OKMagazine!