Hilary Duff, Emily VanCamp, Ryan Reynolds and More Spotted Out and About—Week of April 26
- Hilary Duff brought her son to check out Beverly Hills’ newest hot spot Ice Cream Lab, known for their made-to-order liquid nitrogen ice cream and milkshakes.
- Nene Leakes was spotted supporting Pretzelmaker with a free pretzel on National Pretzel Day.
- The Bachelor's Catherine Giudici was spotted admiring the new wedge style from Crocs Spring collection. She took off her high heels and slipped into the comfortable Crocs to wear out.
- At the Barefoot Refresh pool at the Hard Rock Music Lounge during Coachella, True Blood's Ryan Kwanten took time to sign the Barefoot Refresh surfboard to benefit the Surfrider Foundation and help keep beaches Barefoot friendly. A fan of the charity already, Ryan made sure to select where he signed his name carefully—at the nose of the board—and included a cute note under his signature, "toes on the nose."
- Brad Goreski rocking out to host Nas' surprise performance with a group of friends at the Hennessy V.S Presents DETAILS @ Midnight event.
- Emily VanCamp and cast members partied the night away at Revenge’s season 2 wrap party sponsored by Rudsak, Joico and Svedka at Pink Taco in Los Angeles.
- Musician Mike Posner attended The Saguaro Desert Weekender and hung out in the VIP section with Revolve Clothing and Swatch.
- Audrina Patridge was seen picking up a fringe swimsuit from Missguided at the Hard Rock Music Lounge ‘Women Who Rock’ pool party hosted by Kelly Rowland.
- The lovely Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo, enjoyed spaghetti and meatballs at Buca di Beppo in Times Square.
- Catherine Giudici raced from the Hard Rock Music Lounge in Palm Springs to be with finance Sean Lowe from The Bachelor at the Kyle by Alene Too pop-up shop to support the Lakers Youth Foundation and STAPLES Center Foundation.
- Flo Rida got the crowd to their feet dancing the night away at The Blacks' Annual Gala at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach.
- Ryan Reynolds got ready for a run in his Puma sneakers in New York.
- Pregnant signer Fergie threw a bachelorette party for her sister Dana and 16 friends at the Viceroy Santa Monica.
- Jessica Alba shows off a Show Me Your Mumu skirt while on her way to a Baby2Baby meeting.
- Model/TV personality Katherine Webb enjoyed a respite from the pressures of ABC’s competitive celebrity diving show Splash by unwinding at dinner at Andrea’s, the celebrity hotspot in Encore at Wynn Las Vegas.
- Drew Barrymore showcased Barrymore Wines and her Pinot Grigio at the Sixth Annual Pebble Beach Food & Wine.
- Voto Latino Co-Chairs America Ferrera and Wilmer Valderrama helped announce the “I’m Ready for Immigration Reform” coalition on Capitol Hill on Monday.
- Ashley Benson was spotted in a few pieces from the Los Angeles jewelry line, Stella & Bow, during the first weekend at Coachella.
- Al Pacino and girlfriend Lucila Sola feasting on Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe and Tiramisu at Antica Pesa Rome.
- Jordin Sparks heats up the cover of the May issue of Women’s Running magazine and shares her weight loss journey and gives useful fitness advice just in time for bathing suit season.
- Nick Jonas was spotted at a Zoës Kitchen in Huntersville, NC. After finishing his lunch, the pop star even stopped to pose for a photograph with one of Zoës’ employees!
- Johnny Knoxville, wife Naomi Nelson, and their kids celebrated Earth Day at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, CA.
- Adrienne Bailon was sighted dining at Soho's hidden gem, Galli, after taking in the Broadway show, Motown The Musical.
- Melissa Gorga dined at the all-new Sugar Factory American Brasserie in New York City's Meatpacking District with her husband, Joe Gorga, on Friday night.
- Edward Norton and Woody Harrelson paid a visit to the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group bottling plant in Houston to check in on the operation of the BioViper™, a recently installed wastewater pretreatment system developed by Baswood Corp.
- Ray Liotta and Winona Ryder were giving each other big hugs at The Iceman afterparty presented by DeLeon Tequila.
- Rose McGowan attended the Apothic Rose wine launch at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC.
- Ali Fedotowsky geared up for Cinco de Mayo at the Madria Sangria Fruit Stand at The Grove in L.A.
- Robert Downey, Jr. was spotted rushing over to open the door of the Audi R8 Spyder for wife Susan as they arrived to the Iron Man 3 premiere.
- Mad Men’s Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, January Jones, John Slattery, Matthew Weiner and Jessica Pare’ enjoyed a late dinner at Asellina following January Jones appearing on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.
- Vanessa Hudgens and boyfriend Austin Butler were spotted dining and dancing the night away at Bagatelle LA after attending SKYY Infusions Moscato Grape event.
- American Idol winner, Phillip Phillips, hosted Zumba Fitness kick off “The Great Calorie Drive” Hunger Initiative.
Article continues below advertisement