How to Get Ginnifer Goodwin's Smoky Eye
The overall beauty and fashion vibe at this year's Oscars was somewhat pale, but thank goodness the stars brought the wow factor to the after-parties! Ginnifer Goodwin had one of the most dramatic hair and makeup looks of the evening with this greased-up 'do and super-smoky eye and celeb makeup artist Mai Quynh told us how to recreate it at home!
Stars Shine at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
"I wanted to do something fun and colorful with Ginnifer's makeup, because of her sparkly cobalt blue dress, so we played up the eyes in a way that wasn't too matchy. She loves focusing on the eyes, so everyone was happy," said Quynh.
- Work Out Like Margot Robbie, Christina Ricci & More! Celebrity Trainer Andie Hecker Shares Tips For Getting Toned With New Fitness Program
- Ginnifer Goodwin Steps Out With Her Handsome Hubby & Adorable Kids — And A Baby Bump?
- OK! Exclusive: ‘Once Upon A Time’ Star Ginnifer Goodwin ‘A Little Crazy’ Over Hubby Josh Dallas
The Hottest Hair and Makeup Looks at the Oscars
Products Used to Get the Look:
- NARS Abbey Road Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
- NARS Rated R Duo Eyeshadow
- NARS Cordura Duo Eyeshadow
What do you think of Ginnifer's look? Would you rock this edgy eye? Sound off below or tweet us @OKMagazine!