As co-host of the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards, Beth Behrs stunned on the red carpet in a gorgeous black and white gown with her hair styled in an elegant up do. Hair stylist Aviva Perea is responsible for Beth's hair looks and offers her tips for how you can replicate the style at home.
"Beth rarely wears her bangs back, so we wanted to do something out of the norm," explains Aviva.
• I prepped her hair with a ton of Phytovolume and Oribe's Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse and rough-dried her hair using my fingers and really directing her bangs back.
• I wrapped one-inch sections of hair around a 1/2" barrel curling iron going on opposite directions. Once her hair was cool I used Oribe's Dry Texture Spray and shook her hair out.
• I sectioned her hair from ear to ear and pinned that up and out of the way. I took the hair on the bottom and twisted at cheekbone level into a loose and messy chignon.
• Next I sectioned her hair at the temples and pinned up the top section. I wrapped the left section around the chignon and then repeated that on the right side.
• I took the top portion, pulled it back, and wrapped it around as well. It's basically a chignon stacking bun!
Who stole the show on the People's Choice red carpet? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.