Selena may have been absent from the Academy Awards main event, but she arrived in full-on glamour mode with bestie Vanessa Hudgens at the Vanity Fair party afterwards! Celebrity makeup artist Jenn Streicher created her flawless look for the evening using Tarte products—here's how to get it:
- Jenn started by prepping Selena's skin with a few drops of tarte's pure maracuja oil.
- Then she applied tarte's clean slate flawless 12-hour brightening primer and BB tinted treatment 12-hour primer in medium to even out her complexion.
- Jenn used maracuja creaseless concealer to brighten under Selena's eyes and swept a little Amazonian clay finishing powder over her entire face to finish the look.
- Jenn started by lining Selena's eyes with tarte's skinny smolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liner in moonstone brown.
- Then she dusted the shadows "golden peach" and "golden tan" from the femme naturale eye shadow palette over her lids.
- She groomed Selena's brows with tarte's Amazonian clay brow mousse in medium brown.
- She finished by brushing her naturally long lashes with two coats of tarte's lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara.
Cheeks & Lips:
- She dabbed tarte's cheek stain in awakening on the apples of her cheeks.
- Jenn swiped tarte's LipSurgence matte lip tint in hope over her lips to bring out the pink diamonds in her earrings.
- As a finishing touch Jenn applied amazon bronze Amazonian clay & annatto body bronzer with the golden gal bronzing buki brush all over her arms and chest to make her glisten.
What do you think of Selena's makeup look? Comment below or tweet us @OKMagazine!