Mila Kunis looked positively radiant at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards. Maybe it was her big win for Best Villain, maybe it's that gorgeous rock on her ring finger, maybe it's the bun in the oven or maybe it's the amazing blowout she received from celebrity stylist Renato Campora.
Renato drew inspiration from Mila's That 70's Show days—a dramatic look that also feels soft and effortless. Here's how to achieve the style at home:
· Apply a bit of Herbal Essences Moroccan Me a Miracle 7-in-1 Serum on damp hair to protect from heat styling while also helping to smooth frizz and add moisture and shine.
· Then, create a boost of volume by working about an egg-size amount of Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Soufflé at the root to create a fullness that can last all night
· Next, create that 70’s-inspired center part by blowing out hair straight with a round brush.
· Once hair is completely dry and straight, wrap two-inch sections around a 1.5” curling iron. Expert Tip: let the curls cool and then brush out hair to create soft, elegant waves.
· Finish the look with Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer to keep waves in place, but still leave them soft and touchable.
What did you think of this year's MTV Movie Awards? Tell us in the comments or tweet @OKMagazine.