Robert Pattinson, Bradley Cooper, Reese Witherspoon and More Out and About—Week of January 18
- Gilles Marini and wife Carole picked up the new TiVo Stream at the HBO Luxury Lounge featuring L’Oreal Paris and Motorola.
- Over the weekend Rumer Willis had a tough time picking out Koolaburra sneaker wedges at the Colgate Optic White Beauty Bar, but with help from her younger sisters Scout and Talulah she was able to decide on a style.
- Shenae Grimes turned heads with Joico Hair Care at a Pre Golden Globe Beauty Bar in Los Angeles.
- Twilight star, Robert Pattinson was taking photos with female fans and getting cozy with Sienna Miller at the Weinstein/DeLeon Tequila Golden Globes after party on Sunday evening.
- Brandi Glanville picked up a pair of Motorola’s new S11-FLEX HD wireless headphones in the Motorola Suite at the HBO Luxury Lounge featuring L'Oreal Paris.
- Paul Hogan, Rose Byrne, and John Travolta were presented with awards at the 10th annual G’Day USA Los Angeles Black Tie Gala at the JW Marriot at LA Live.
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Reese Witherspoon and more came together to support Sean Penn and his J/P Haitian Relief Organization at the 2nd Annual Help Haiti Home Gala, presented by Giorgio Armani in L.A.
- Kyle Richards and Faye Resnick were hanging and trying Sabra at the dipping table at the BMF Golden Globe Lounge in Los Angeles.
- CBS’s 2 Broke Girls’ Beth Behrs at the L’Oréal Paris cocktail party in honor of new consulting makeup artist Billy B. and the 21st birthday of Colour Riche Cosmetics.
- Dancing with the Stars Cheryl Burke looked stunning as she partied the night away with her fellow Miss America judges at XS nightclub.
- Nashville’s, Hayden Panettiere sparkled in Forevermark Diamonds at the Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles.
- Ali Fedotowsky, Lauren Conrad, and Mario Lopez let loose with silly sunglasses and crazy accessories in the Photo Booth Pro photo booth at Kari Feinstein’s Golden Globes Style Lounge.
- Kate Hudson sips Moet & Chandon at the Weinstein Golden Globes after party sponsored by Marie Claire.
- Heidi Klum enjoying Fatburger fries at the Weinstein/DeLeon Tequila Golden Globes after party.
- Dev Patel and Freida Pinto walked hand and hand into the BAFTA Awards Season Tea party sponsored by Heineken and smartwater.
- Friends and family honored Flipping Out star Jenni Pulos with a surprise birthday party, which included a red velvet Cold Stone Creamery cake on Saturday evening at Sur Lounge in West Hollywood.
- The Biggest Loser’s Dolvett Quince picked up Oscillococcinum by Boiron and other homeopathic products to help fight off germs this flu season at the HBO Luxury Lounge in Los Angeles.
- Multi-tasking Gabrielle Union stoped by Target in Miami Beach to pick up fresh flowers and new Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Jessica Alba was spotted in a black and white check dress as she posed in the GODIVA Lounge at the InStyle & Warner Bros Golden Globe party on Sunday night..
- Missy Elliot showed off some of her favorite Zumba dance moves at Misa Hylton’s birthday party on Tuesday night at Hanky Panky Club.
- Hilary Duff and son Luca stopped by Sprinkles Beverly Hills to pick up a dozen cupcakes.
- Brooklyn Decker at the first ever Reebok Spartan Race in Times Square.
- While teaching his son Sasha how to ride a bike in Brentwood yesterday, Liev Schreiber was spotted wearing an Athletic Recon tee.
- Lis Rohm wore the Jennifer Hudson Collection for QVC jacket in early January in Los Angeles, CA. She was attending a business meeting for her new juice product, REJUICE.
- Julie Benz got red-carpet-ready by the likes of Jonathan Antin at the new Jonathan & George Salon in Beverly Hills.
- Jay-Z dined at NYC hot spot Beauty & Essex with a friend Thursday night. He sipped Jameson on the rocks and ordered an assortment light bites.
- March Favorites That Will Prepare You For The Fast-Approaching Warm Weather & Sunshine Days — Shop Now
- Mario Lopez, Vanessa Hudgens & More Dazzle On The Red Carpet At The 2023 Oscars: See Photos
- Kim Kardashian Pokes Fun At Herself After Struggling To Climb Stairs In Skintight Dress At Milan Fashion Week: 'Come On'
Article continues below advertisement