Whether you're going to the beach or hitting the streets of Paris, comfort and style are important. Here are my travel-friendly picks that will take your breath away!
1. The Rachel Zoe Katia Wedge is one of my favorites for vacation. I have this wedge in black and white and I so need it in this color. Sometimes, it’s hard finding a wedge that doesn't kill and is stylish, but Rachel Zoe hit the mark with this one! I would definitely recommend the Katia Wedge for your next vacation—you can currently find it on neimanmarcus.com.
2. Another style I love is the Yosi Samra Ballet Flat. It's absolutely adorable and you can wear these for several days if you’re walking a lot because the elastic trim makes them super-comfy! Not only that, but they're made to fold perfectly in your purse, so you can go from day-to-night if you want to switch things up with a pair of heels. You can find these cute flats on shoemint.com.
- Myles O'Neal Is Curating The Perfect Summer Playlist With New Bacardi Partnership
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Brittish Williams Pleads To Have Ankle Monitor Removed, Says It's Interfering With Career Opportunities
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Ogom 'OG' Chijindu Slams Evelyn Lozada Over Afro-Latina Heritage Claims — 'I Think It's Convenient'
3. The Dolce Vita Delmy Sandal is extremely trendy and exudes nothing but sophistication. Plus, the comfort of this sandal is amazing! You can wear them with a long maxi (my fave) or even dress up the shoe for a night on the town. This hip style comes in different colors and can be found on zappos.com.
4. And finally, who can go wrong with the TOMS Raspberry Metallic Classic shoe? If my vacation consists of a tour, you better believe I want to look cute by the foot! I love things that sparkle and these TOMS are my first choice for a trip like this. They can be found on toms.com.